We invite you, the curious and the devious, to Fetish House’ 2nd Open Day… now with 6 DIFFERENT PERFORMANCES including impact play, fisting, needle play and MORE!
On November 18th over 4hrs, 7.30pm-11.30pm we are opening Fetish House to the public.
-Tour our fantasy rooms (medical room, dungeons, cross dressing room, bondage bedrooms…)
– View our weird and wonderful equipment and implements
– Meet our experienced staff, ask them your questions and, if you’re feeling brave…
– WATCH US IN ACTION in our post-lockdown performances. With 6 different shows to see, there will be something to delight, intrigue and inspire everyone – from the curious newbie to the experienced player.
– $10 entry per person
– Address: 1 Edinburgh st Oakleigh, street parking available.
– Dress code: Basic black/fetish wear.
– THIS IS A STRICTLY DRUG + ALCOHOL FREE EVENT,
– 18+ ADULTS ONLY (We will ask for your ID if you look under 25)
– NO VIDEO, NO PHOTOGRAPHY
– We reserve the right to check your bag prior to entry/exit.
– Some snacks/tea/coffee provided, please eat beforehand
– This is NOT A PLAY PARTY, but a tour/performance event: Please do not bring toys of your own, or expect to play on our equipment.
– This event will be manned with licensed security personnel to ensure the enjoyment of all patrons.
– 7.30pm-9.30pm – Doors open, pass outs available (smokers)
Rooms are open to be toured, Q&A warmly welcomed, with latex vac bed demonstration and shibari suspension performances in the carpark.
– 9.30pm – Doors close – Lock down, no further entry, no pass outs.
Bedrooms/Medical room/Cross-dressing rooms are closed for touring, with shows running concurrently in the Dungeons.
Shows will include fisting, CBT, impact play and needle-play.
DISCLAIMER – these performances will involve nudity, explicit acts of a sexual nature (in the privacy of the venue), blood and consensual BDSM activities. By remaining on premises during these performances you consent to viewing activities of said nature.
– 11.30pm – End of event, close of establishment.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants, please note the following Conditions of Entry
- Patrons are expected to be respectful of other patrons and staff. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons, specifically those under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing for the following prohibited items:
-illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
-any other item that in the opinion of management could cause harm or public nuisance
- No ticket refunds will be paid to patrons ejected from the Fetish House.
- Patrons are admitted to Fetish House at their own risk. Fetish House will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property nor for any other loss, damage or injury suffered by any patron, whether in contract, tort or statutory liability to the full extent permitted by law.